This course discusses concepts and theoretical studies on disasters and disaster mitigation. The theories and concepts of disaster that have been studied are then applied in Geographic Information Systems to produce data products and maps on hazards, vulnerabilities, capacities and disaster risks. The maps have an important role on disaster mitigation and management.
About This Course
- Basic Concept of Disaster and Classification
- Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Multi-Disasters Mapping with Geographic Information System
- Disaster and Spatial Arrangement
- Applied Disaster Mitigation at School
Basic Geographic Information System.